Forum Cinema Paradiso

Rare and forgotten films, children in cinema, films about the first love and growing up.

Cinema Paradiso

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Cinema Paradiso » About. » Attention! / 注意!

Attention! / 注意!

Сообщений 1 страница 7 из 7

If you have problems with paying for a premium account for file.al or asfile.al tell me here or write to supersaksaul@gmail.com.
I will always help you to solve any problems, anonymously and free of charge.

I know it's sometimes not easy to make a premium account anonymously but I can help.

The best payment option for a premium account is crypto, I will always help you make it easy and safe.

I have doubts that it's not so easy for you to buy a premium account to download everything you want. On the file.al and asfile.al presented here, you might think that they can create problems for you about secure payment. But I, who has been doing all this for 20 years, will say - do not hesitate - everything will be fine.
If you have any questions - write me here or email.

I know that sometimes it is very difficult to pay for a premium account with a credit card from many countries. Therefore, I recommend crypto. If you don't know how to do it - ask here, I'm always ready to help. Anonymous and secure.

Cinema Paradiso написал(а):

I know it's sometimes not easy to make a premium account anonymously but I can help.

I Have the same problem.

When I try to pay with paypal the transaction for 1 cent will be done but  I dont get the mesage with the link to pay the rest of the offer. Pls help

Dentaly005 написал(а):

Cinema Paradiso wrote:

I Have the same problem.

When I try to pay with paypal the transaction for 1 cent will be done but  I dont get the mesage with the link to pay the rest of the offer. Pls help

I didn't understand your problem. Why 1 cent?

Вы здесь » Cinema Paradiso » About. » Attention! / 注意!